Anna Faris Was Saved from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Over Thanksgiving: I'm 'Very Fortunate'

Published on Dec 04, 2019

Anna Faris Was Saved from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Over Thanksgiving: I'm 'Very Fortunate'

Anna Faris has at least one more thing to be thankful for after a scary encounter with carbon monoxide on Thanksgiving.

The actress, 43, celebrated the holiday at a rented vacation home in Lake Tahoe, California, with family last week, when several guests complained of feeling ill. The group of 13 at first wrote it off as potential altitude sickness, the North Tahoe Fire Protection District said in a press release.

Two guests headed to the hospital, where carbon monoxide was determined to be the culprit. That’s when first responders were called to check up on the other 11 guests.

After inspecting the rental home,

Read full article at: PEOPLE.com

Author: Benjamin VanHoose